The following is documentation on how to setup and use ScrapeOps with your scrapers.
Scrapy Job Stats & Visualisation
- 📈 Individual Job Progress Stats
- 📊 Compare Jobs versus Historical Jobs
- 💯 Job Stats Tracked
- ✅ Pages Scraped & Missed
- ✅ Items Parsed & Missed
- ✅ Item Field Coverage
- ✅ Runtimes
- ✅ Response Status Codes
- ✅ Success Rates & Average Latencies
- ✅ Errors & Warnings
- ✅ Bandwidth
Health Checks & Alerts
- 🔍 Custom Spider & Job Health Checks
- 📦 Out of the Box Alerts - Slack (More coming soon!)
- 📑 Daily Scraping Reports
🚀 Getting Started
To use ScrapeOps you first need to create a free account and get your free API_KEY.
Currently ScrapeOps integrates with both Python Requests & Python Scrapy scrapers:
More ScrapeOps Monitoring integrations are on the way.